Yesterday, Jovi_al gave me a theme for a slitherlink to create, so I made just that! I built it to showcase a specific shading deduction in the top right corner (that was constructed first) and the rest of the puzzle was built around it. Rules: Draw lines along the edges of some cells to form a loop. The loop cannot branch off or cross itself. A number indicates the amount of edges surrounding the cell that are visited by the loop. Puzz.link Interface
Woah! It's my first post! I wanted to make a Heyawake centered around 9 3x3s and penalty, and I'm quite proud of how it turned out. Puzz.link Interface
This is my first time setting an Akari. I made this in an attempt to make a puzzle with X-wings, and built the rest of the puzzle around it. I think it turned out quite well! Rules: Place lights in some empty cells so that every non-black cell is illuminated. Lights illuminate the cell they’re in as well as all cells seen in a straight line horizontally or vertically, until obstructed by a black cell. Lights may not illuminate each other. Clues represent the number of lights in the (up to) four cells surrounding the clue. Puzz.link Interface
Comments
Post a Comment